About Me

My photo
Hi,welcome & thank you for your visit.I am a Professional Photographer covering Somerset,Dorset & Devon.I cater for Wedding,Commercial,Advertising- Studio & Web-Site images to spec.from brief.Also Family/ Children's Portraits, Lifestyle and Photography in general. If you like an image you see-please- rate it, hover over and click on the 'facebook f' to 'like' & share-your opinions.Feedback & f'book likes are invaluable, help tremendously and are a great incentive and only take a second. Please make any booking enquiries via the 'contact' page on the web-site. I am always happy to help. I am taking commissions & bookings NOW for 2010/2011.So please do Contact me NOW for all your Photography and imaging solutions. Thank you, Alex.

Sunday 16 August 2009

I have taken this series of some British summer sunset scenes over the weekend-the same field,same combine yet the image's have a totally different feel to one another.I am very happy with these but I had to work hard to find a working farmer on Saturday evening-I scoured the Cerne Abbass area-then headed out toward Sherborne, on to Charlton Hawthorne and on towards Wincanton where this farmer was working against the clock to get his wheat in.It occurred to me how hard they work and how time has stood still (or maybe slower) than the towns and cities.I still have the round hay bale shots to add to these.I am working toward building a 'stock' of images that I hope to be able to use commercially or for an exhibition.

No comments: